The Village of Wintersville welcomes participation on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/WintersvilleOhio) and encourages you to interact with us often and to comment about the content you find there.
We do not discriminate against any views, but administrators of the Village of Wintersville page do reserve the right to delete the following, or to block users who post the following:
• Obscenity, nudity, defamation or hate speech (Speech that targets people or groups based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or any other protected status).
• Negative or disparaging remarks about the village, its administration, staff, or elected officials.
• Comments/posts that threaten to harm individuals, groups or organizations.
• Commercial advertisements or solicitations of funds.
• Endorsement or encouragement of illegal activities.
• Multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted.
• Personal information including but not limited to e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers.
• In short: Be respectful. Be smart. Be human. Add to the discussion, and help grow our community in constructive ways.
Please be aware that while administrators are responsible for moderating the page, we will do all we can to review every comment posted and reply to them as needed.